- Spring is almost here! (February 13, 2014) - Spring is one of the four conventional temperate seasons, following winter and preceding summer. There are various technical definitions of spring, but local usage of the term varies according to local climate, cultures and customs. When it is spring in the northern hemisphere, it will be autumn in the southern hemisphere. At the spring equinox, […]
- Updated Pneumonia Vaccine Guidelines (November 25, 2014) - On August 13, 2014, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommended routine use of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV13) among adults aged ≥65 years. PCV13 should be administered in series with the 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine (PPSV23). PPSV23 has been the standard recommendation for adults over 65 so this this new recommendation is a major […]
- Spirit Lake Celebrates 1 Year anniversary (July 13, 2015) - As of July, our Spirit Lake Pharmacy celebrates our 1 year anniversary. On July 23rd, we will have a celebration at Miller’s Harvest Foods where there will be soft drinks, snacks, coupons and door prizes. Hope to see you all there and thank you for all of your business and support over the last year.
- White Cross Pharmacy Staff Support Jacey’s Race (July 14, 2015) - Seven White Cross Pharmacy staff members and many of their family ran in the annual Jacey’s race fundraiser in Sandpoint on July, 12th 2015. We snapped this group photo after the race. We had a great time and felt great about helping the kids that benefit from the race. It’s truly an event that shows […]
- Immunization Update (July 10, 2019) - White Cross Pharmacy staff have been busy helping protect people from disease. We have completed the 2-shot Shingrix Shingles vaccine series for over 70 people at this point. This vaccine is nearly 100% effective in preventing shingles cases and much more effective than the previous live vaccine. We are also stocked with MMR vaccine. This […]